Yes, we deliver!
Harvest Kitchen is now offering home or office delivery within Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti for $7 per order.
New! Now delivering to Saline, Dexter, Milan, Belleville, and Canton for $12 per order.
To place an order, please use our online store or contact us via phone or email. 24-hour notice may be required to fill orders, but we’ll try to fill all orders as quickly as possible.
Exact timing for deliveries will vary based on delivery route and number of orders. If you won’t be home in the delivery window, please leave a cooler outside for our driver. Thanks.
- Monday Night Deliveries 5.30-7.30 pm This special “express” delivery is available to Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti addresses only. Please select “Monday Night Home Delivery” when ordering online. $8
- Standard Deliveries Available to addresses in Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti ($7) as well as Saline, Dexter, Milan, Belleville, and Canton ($12)
- Tuesdays 2 pm – 5 pm
- Wednesdays noon to 4 pm
- Fridays 11 am – 2 pm
Don’t want to pay for home delivery? We currently offer free delivery to the following locations:
- University of Michigan Central Campus (Mason Hall) Wednesdays 11 am – 4.30 pm
- Canterbury House, 721 E Huron, Ann Arbor Wednesdays 8 am-10.30 am
- St Joe’s Hospital Main Lobby (near the Farm Stand) Mondays 4.30 pm-5 pm
The following locations have delivery available to members of their own communities. Contact us for more information about becoming part of these deliveries.
- Honey Creek Community School Pick up from fridge after 2 pm on Wednesdays or before school on Thursdays.
- Summers Knoll School Wednesdays and Fridays before 11 am
- Google Ann Arbor Office Tuesdays 2-5 pm
- Olivia Avenue Neighborhood Tuesdays 2-5 pm
- Cole Taylor Mortgage – Ann Arbor Operations Tuesdays 2-5 pm
Delivery fee can be reduced or eliminated for large-group deliveries (neighborhoods or offices, for example). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a large-group delivery!