While you’re heading back to school, our local farms are still producing some of the season’s tastiest treats–from tomatoes and eggplant to bok choi, pumpkins, and more.
Make your life easier this fall by signing up for a Harvest Kitchen “meal plan” that matches the academic calendar. Better than dining hall food, Harvest Kitchen’s varied weekly menu will give you the fuel you need to have a great semester.
15 weeks from the first week of classes (Week of Sept 2) through final exams (week of Dec 16) with no delivery the week of Thanksgiving.
OR, set your own schedule with our weekly rates–see below.
To sign up, please complete and submit this form:
Get our complete menu—two mains, a soup, a side, and a salad—every week!
|Three Meals per week (equivalent to “one person subscription” elsewhere on site)||Six meals per week (equivalent to “two person subscription” elsewhere on site)|
$585 for 15 week semester
$1050 for 15 week semester
|Vegetarian (vegan available)||$38/week
$525 for 15 week semester
$975 for 15 week semester
Pick Up Options:
You’ll pick up your subscription once a week. Choose from the following options:
- 4-7.30 pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays at 32 E Cross St, Ypsilanti
- 7 am to 1 pm Wednesdays at the Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market
- 7 am-noon Saturdays at the Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market
- Get Harvest Kitchen delivered to your door each week for $7/delivery
- On-campus. Wednesdays 11 am – 4.30 pm at the Honors Office in Mason Hall Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.